We are committed to continuously improving access to our goods and services by individuals with disabilities. This website is currently being updated to enhance the usability and experience for persons with disabilities. If you are unable to use any aspect of this website because of a disability, please call 512.992.8813 and we will provide you with prompt personalized assistance.
Auburn Dental Group
A well established, goal oriented dental practice located in Auburn is looking for a full-time Treatment Plan Coordinator to join our team! This is a multi-specialty, state-of-the-art practice. The ideal candidate will radiate a positive attitude! One of the attributes that we value most is a smiling, friendly disposition and excellent phone skills where our wonderful patients have your full attention.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- The ability to work independently
- Effective time management skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
Responsibilities will include:
- Treatment presentations and collecting co-payments
- Manage and coordinate the schedule
- Verifying Insurance coverage
- Patient contact/Reactivation for treatment plans and recall appointments
- Other tasks as assigned
- Prior dental experience of 1-3+ years is preferred. Prior experience with Eaglesoft is also preferred. Applicants must have excellent computer and math skills. Please send your resume to the email address provided.
- Competitive wages, superior benefits, and opportunities for career progression are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future! We are a motivated team who genuinely enjoy providing the highest quality care for our patients.
Job Type: Full-time