We are committed to continuously improving access to our goods and services by individuals with disabilities. This website is currently being updated to enhance the usability and experience for persons with disabilities. If you are unable to use any aspect of this website because of a disability, please call 512.992.8813 and we will provide you with prompt personalized assistance.
A well established, family oriented dental practice located in Natick is looking for a full-time Patient Coordinator to join our team! Our practice has been a staple in the community for over 30 years. The ideal candidate will radiate a caring and positive attitude! One of the attributes that we value most is a smiling, friendly disposition and excellent phone skills where our wonderful patients have your full attention.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- The ability to work independently
- Effective time management skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting Patients
- Monitoring new patient leads and emails
- Treatment presentations and collecting co-payments
- Manage and coordinate the schedule
- Verifying Insurance coverage
- Patient contact/Reactivation for treatment plans and recall appointments
- Other tasks as assigned
- Prior dental experience of 1-3+ years is preferred. Prior experience with Dentrix is also preferred. Applicants must have excellent computer skills. Please send your resume to the email address provided.
- Competitive wages, superior benefits, and opportunities for career progression are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future! We are a motivated team who genuinely enjoy providing the highest quality care for our patients.
Job Type: Full-time